Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like summer...

Sometimes I can't help but make Maddie an example for my Eye Doctor ways. Maddie wants everyone to know she has started wearing sunglasses to block the harmful UV rays from damaging her eyes. She was also doing some reading and found out that 80% that's 4/5 of all UV absorbed by the eyes happens before the age of 18. She has also inspired me to wear my shades even though I am a hopeless cause at this point. Maddie is modeling her new Baby Banz, retro style.



Here she is modeling her first pair of shorts and waving to her adoring fans.


1 comment:

jhawkmommy said...

Maddie and Nana were discussing this last weekend and I told her she should talk to Da and get her some shades. Nana always wears hers to protect her eyes from those nasty UV rays. Thunder thighs and shorts are so cute together!