Sunday, November 1, 2009

Greetings from Endor...


This was a very special Halloween at the Webster-Stoppel house. It was the first year Maddie was able to participate in the Ghoulous festivities. As you can see, she was an Ewok, and an extremely cute one at that. I will have to give props to myself as I fabricated the Ewok hood from fleece and my mom's old sewing machine. Thank goodness for 7th grade home economics. We took Maddie to the Mildale Farm near Gardner the day of Halloween for some fall fun. It was a great day to be outside and there were pumpkins there, which is all Maddie really cared about. We enjoyed picking out pumpkins, touring the farm, and getting a horse-drawn hay rack ride.
dA parm eben weNts owt dARe bwildings faR wedngs n kaSe daRe R ne snGle ncLes owt daRe.
Sorry, I just got back to the computer, Maddie was typing when I got back I hope she didn't write anything too offensive. Anywho, the last picture is Maddie being endlessly entertained by the plethora of trick-or-treaters. Happy Halloween!
More pictures HERE

3 comments:

jhawkmommy said...

Great Pictures!!! What an intelligent little girl she is, I hope her Uncle reads her message.

Josh said...

SOOOOO Cute! Maddie looked adorable :)

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^