Friday, April 9, 2010

Sprong!*

Since the weather has been so nice lately (although, intermittently, it must be said), the three of us have been enjoying as many outdoor activities as possible. I posted a photo album on Facebook, and I'm too lazy to repost anything here, so I'm just going to link to it, but I do have a reward for you, my faithful blog readers. That's right--here you will find some exclusive, blog-only content: Actual video of the goat feeding. I know; sometimes I go above and beyond. There's really no need to thank me. (But, if you did feel the urge, I'm totally craving brownies right now. Just thought I'd throw that out there.)

Anyway, check out the pictures and enjoy the videos.

* Sprong! = Spring has sprung! It's my new word. It'll catch on, just you wait.

Editor's Note: Those of you who are curious, here's a link to the farmstead we visited. It's a really great place--lots of animals and activities that I think will be great once she gets older. It's also fairly inexpensive: free for children under 2 and $2 for everyone else. (This excludes the mountain of quarters you will spend so your child can feed every animal...)

No comments: