Thursday, June 4, 2009

Like father, like daughter.

Here is my little high jumper clearing her first height of 10". Not bad for her first attempt. I am going to continue to work on her form, especially the landing, but we are getting there.

The Madster loves pulling up on anything and everything anymore. She has really transformed from a little baby to a newbie toddler. She loves getting into everything. As I always say, this has to be one of my favorite stages.

(Also, who doesn't love Rick Astley :)

4 comments:

jhawkmommy said...

She's got Dad's technique, we are going to have to work to correct that. (no problem with the music)

LDS said...

It was a "good" jump, she did not knock the bar down....

Unknown said...

Very impressive! I'm trying to figure out what is on the floor in front of the landing area. It looks like a hat full of money. I would hate for her to loose her amateur status before the 2028 Olympics.

Alaina said...

That's the head support cushion from her swing... A hat full of money would totally be more useful, though. I wish it was that.