Thursday, March 26, 2009

Seriously?

Because this totally looks comfortable...

Seriously, this is how she was sleeping this afternoon. In fact, she's been sleeping like this a lot lately, and I have to tell you, it hurts my neck every time I see it.

Croup update: First of all, is that how you spell croup? I have no idea. Secondly, yes, she's still sick, but she's doing much better today. She slept through the night last night, so she's had a lot more energy today (as compared to yesterday when she just laid around, wanting to be held), and her breathing isn't raspy and audible from 15 feet away.

Right now, she's chilling out in her swing, talking to the owls on the mobile that hangs over it, so that I, the responsible new-millennium parent that I am, can post this picture and get blog-mileage out of her illness instead of giving my sick daughter more TLC. I wonder what her therapist will have to say about this when she reads it in 20 years...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried sleeping like that? Maybe it is completely comfortable...okay, probably not, but you never know until you try.

Unknown said...

I would not recommend sleeping like that with Jon around.

Chris said...

Chance used to sleep like that all of the time. I always thought it was strange.